There is no English translation of this report.
- Recent Posts
- Full-scale testing of PCV Leakage Point Repairing Technology : Full-scale testing of Water Stoppage Technology by Filling in Suppression Chamber (S/C) [IRID / TOSHIBA] (June 24, 2017)
- Development of technology for criticality control in fuel debris retrieval: Development of “critical approach monitoring method” using Kyoto University Critical Assembly (KUCA) (June 21, 2017)
- Study on Fuel Debris Retrieval Method: “Reactor Pressure Vessel 1/1 Scale Model Test”, etc. [Development by Hitachi GE Nuclear Energy] (April 2017)
- Development of “Flexible Structure Arm (Muscular Robot)” and Remote Operation Technology for Fuel Debris Retrieval [Developed by HITACHI GE Nuclear Energy] (March 2017)
- Development of “Robot Arm / Access Rail”; Testing of device for access inside the pedestal [Developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)] (March, 2017)