Human Resource Development
In order to carry out decommissioning activity that can span several decades, development of human resources is an important matter, and long term efforts are required for this.
IRID carries out activities to share information with university professors and researchers and their students. Information provided includes content such as current status of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, the technologies requiring for decommissioning work, as well as activities of IRID. Hosting workshops with Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is one of our activities for information sharing.
IRID is considering more activities to further promote development of human resources for decommissioning.
- Human Resource Development
- Mr. Atsufumi Yoshizawa, Executive Director of IRID, Delivers Presentation at National Institute of Technology, Fukushima College (January 28, 2017)
- Small Workshop Held with Tokyo Institute of Technology (January 20, 2017)
- Mr. Atsufumi Yoshizawa, Executive Director of IRID, Delivers Lecture at Nagoya University (November 26, 2016)
- Mr. Naoaki Okuzumi, Senior Manager of IRID’s R&D Planning Department, Delivers Lecture at National Institute of Technology, Fukushima College (October 27, 2016)
- Mr. Atsufumi Yoshizawa, Executive Director, Delivers Lecture at Tokyo Institute of Technology. (October 14, 2016)
- Small Workshop held in Co-operation with the Shibaura Institute of Technology (Sep. 26, 2016)
- Mr. Hirohisa Kuwabara, General Manager of the R&D Strategy Planning Dept., gives lecture on Nuclear Science and Technology for Decommissioning (September 15, 2016)
- Mr. Takamori, General Manager, R&D Management Department, Lectured at The Nuclear Summer School in Oarai (August 1, 2016)
- Speech by Kenro Takamori, IRID General Manager, R&D Management Department at the 1st Conference for R&D Initiative on Nuclear Decommissioning Technology by the Next Generation (NDEC）(March 16, 2016)
- Speech by Hirohisa Kuwahara, IRID General Manager, R&D Strategy Planning Department at the 9th Student Research Presentation Meeting hosted by the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, Kanto-Koetsu Office (March 11, 2016)
- Industry-University Cooperation Exchange Meeting with the Shibaura Institute of Technology (Feb. 29, 2016)
- Small workshop at the University of Tsukuba (Feb 9, 2016)
- Visiting Lecture at Koriyama City Tomita Junior High School (Nov. 25, 2015) —Introduction of Robots for Decommissioning—
- Lecture by Kazuhito Yokoi, General Manager of the IRID Development Planning Office [The 4th University-Industry Cooperation Forum at University of Aizu] (Mar. 2, 2015)
- Guest Lecture by IRID’s Kazuhito Yokoi at National Institute of Technology, Oyama College (Dec. 8, 2014)
- Participation of the workshop ‘Decommissioning Basic Research: Human resource development program’ hosted by MEXT (FY2014)
- Workshop for R&D Plan and Scientific Research for Decommissioning of TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, Jointly Hosted by MEXT and IRID in FY2013