There is no English translation of this report.
- Recent Posts
- Development of “Flexible Structure Arm (Muscular Robot)” and Remote Operation Technology for Fuel Debris Retrieval [Developed by HITACHI GE Nuclear Energy] (March 2017)
- Development of “Robot Arm / Access Rail”; Testing of device for access inside the pedestal [Developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)] (March, 2017)
- Development of Robot “PMORPH” for Investigation inside Unit 1 Primary Containment Vessel (PCV) (Investigation outside Pedestal Basement: B2 Investigation) [Developed by IRID and Hitachi GE Nuclear Energy] (February 3, 2017)
- Full-scale Testing of Technology for Repairing PCV Leakage Points
Full-scale Testing of Strengthening Technology for Suppression Chamber (S/C) Support Columns [IRID/Hitachi GE Nuclear Energy] (November 29, 2016)
- Development of “Laser Gouging Technology” for Fuel Debris [Led by Toshiba] (October 28, 2016)