Work on the construction of measuring equipment in preparation for testing of muon technology is currently underway. It is hoped that this technology will allow experts to obtain a view inside the reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (NPS).
- Recent Posts
- Boat-type Submersible Access Devices to Investigate Interiors of PCV at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station[Developed by Hitachi GE Nuclear Energy, Ltd. in 2019]
- An Operation Confirmation Test for a Robot Arm and Access Rail: Element Technology for Retrieving Fuel Debris using a Partial Submersion Side-Access Method.[Developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.]
- Development of a Small-amount Fuel Debris Sampling Device for the Detailed Investigation inside the Primary Containment Vessel [Developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries] (August 2019)]
- Investigation Inside PCV / Development of a Device to Investigate inside PCV of Fukushima Daiichi NPS Unit 2 [Development by Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation] (December 22, 2017)
- Full-scale Test for Repair Technology for Leakage Points inside the Primary Containment Vessel: Reinforcement of Suppression Chamber Support Columns [IRID / Hitachi GE Nuclear Energy] (July 31, 2017)